Discover your next unforgettable adventure!
Are you ready for your Queen Charlotte Safaris Adventure? We offer fishing and touring packages. Come check out the beautiful, mystical “Galapagos Islands of the North!” This hidden gem has isolated fishing, lush rain forests and sandy beaches that will take your breath away. Discover one of the last untouched, unspoiled regions of the of the west coast!
Great Fishing, No Crowds, Stunning Scenery!
Our Deluxe Package Includes
5 days • 4 nights lodging • 3 full days of fishing
- Round Trip Airfare From Vancouver, BC to Sandspit
- Professional Guides & Covered Heated
- Fish Processed to Fillets and Vacuum Packed
- BC Fishing License & Salmon Stamp
- Rods, Reels & Tackle
- Rain Gear & Rubber Boots
- Lodging & Delicious Meals (made to order)
EXPLORE • LEARN • EXPERIENCE
- Explore Ancient Coastal Civilizations
- Hike Lush Rainforests & Picnic at Spirit Lake
- Learn Native Haida Gwaii Culture
- Photograph Local Wildlife
- Shop Skidegate Village
4 anglers per boat. You may customize your package to fish 3 anglers. We offer trip package options for touring only or adding touring after fishing.
Rate does not include GST sales tax and gratuities. Pricing in USD dollars.
Please contact our office for more information.
Preparing for your Trip
What to Bring:
- Passport and Identification for those traveling outside of Canada (driver license, photo id for those under 18 years of age).
- Personal medications in quantities suitable for your stay; there is no pharmacy in Sandspit.
- Suitable Clothing – Dress for temperatures ranging from 50 – 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Layered clothing works best e.g. Jeans, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, light wool socks, a tight fitting warm hat, and a light rain/wind proof jacket.
- Washers and dryers are available for your use at the lodge.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Camera to capture the lodge record catch.
- Personal toiletry items packaged according to airlines regulations. As of now no more than 3 ounces per item.
- Motion sickness medication if you tend to get seasick easily. Although we fish in protected waters, we are fishing on the ocean. It is usually always calm while salmon fishing; it is possible to get sick while bottom fishing if you have not spent much time on the ocean water. (There are over the counter brands such as Bonine, Meclizine, Coculine, or Scopace by prescription only.)
- Please notify us at least 30 days prior to your trip regarding any medical, physical, or dietary needs or concerns including food allergies e.g. non-dairy, non-wheat, other.
- Let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion such as a Birthday, Wedding, or Anniversary. At QCS we love celebrations!
What You Need to Know
- Pack Light – Air Canada allows 2 carry-on items (maximum 22 pounds each) and 1 checked item (maximum 50 pounds). We highly recommend bringing carry-on luggage for a more convenient travel experience.
- Airline Baggage Fees – Sandspit to ANY U.S. City: 1st bag/box = $25.00, 2nd bag/box = $35.00, 3rd bag/box = $100.00. Sandspit to ANY Canadian City: 1st bag/box = Free, 2nd bag/box = $20.00, 3rd bag/box = $105.00 (Canadian). The aircraft that service Sandspit are relatively small, therefore in the event of a full plane, checked luggage gets bumped before fish boxes.
Click Here to link to baggage policy
- Cell phone service is available in Sandspit, coverage is spotty and varies by provider.
- Wi-Fi connection is available at the lodge.
- You do not need a voltage converter. Canada & U.S. are on the same system.
- Contact your credit company and cell phone carrier to let them know that you will be traveling to Canada. This informs them that you are going to be out of the country and may have charges while traveling and you do not get an additional cell phone fee.
- International Travel: When you arrive you’ll be at the International Terminal. Go directly to customs, clear customs, pick up your luggage (if you checked any) or if you have just carry-on bags, proceed to Domestic Departures, CONCOURSE C. Do NOT go to the South Terminal.Domestic Travel with in Canada: You will arrive in concourse B or C. Proceed to concourse C.For those traveling to Vancouver Internationally please allow a minimum of 2.0 hours between flight.
Hotel Accommodations in Vancouver
Deluxe Room $164
Deluxe View Room $184
Rates subject to availability. Additional room types and rates possible based on availability and subject to change. Rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes and fees.
24 hour cancellation required for individual reservations; 21 days cancellation required for group bookings.
TO RESERVE: Call Reservations: 1-866-382-3474 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE BOOKING: www.pacificgatewayhotel.com | Please enter SAFARIS under Corporate/Promotion code.
- Closest hotel to YVR and South Terminal
- Complimentary storage freezers for your “big catch”
- Complimentary 24/7 airport shuttle
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi in your guest room
- The Lobby Bar & Restaurant for breakfast, dinner and drinks
- The Deck Kitchen & Bar for lunch, dinner and drinks
- Parking not Included: Overnight parking $19 per day or $85 per week
Protect Your Trip with Travel Insurance
What if something unexpected happens and you cannot make your trip?
We strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance Protection. A policy will cover trip cancellation, interruption, delays, medical protection and much more. Getting protection will put your mind at ease. For a free quote contact our office at 1-877-815-2892 or email email@example.com. Also, please check with your medical insurance provider to ensure coverage while visiting Canada; especially in an emergency situation.
**QUEEN CHARLOTTE SAFARIS, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISSED FLIGHT CONNECTIONS OR FISHING TIME LOST DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, AIRLINE DELAYS, UNFORESEEN FORCES OF NATURE, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EXPENSES PRIOR TO OR AFTER YOUR TRIP WITH US.